Manager Travel Agency Partnership
Key Responsibilities -
This position is a senior role where the incumbent will manage our Travel agency partners in West & East India based in Mumbai.
The position will also focus on Process efficiencies through extensive collaboration with our internal and external key linkages.
The Travel Agency Partnership team is responsible for the execution of contract terms, financial deal constructs and execution of new alliances with Airlines, global/regional Travel Agencies, Banks and other Partnership categories to accelerate Commercial Card growth across the corporate segment.
• Supporting the sales teams by generating workable leads from the managed and unmanaged base of TMCs.
• To Work in tandem with GMS colleagues to ensure complete acceptance of Amex platforms with key Partners in the identified T&E Expense categories.
• Knowledge of the data submission process and Process automation for the managed TMCs base will be an advantage.
• Ensure increased pass through & dispute resolution leading to enhanced blue box profitability.
• Conduct Trainings / refreshers for Travel company staff on our Products and services.
• Collaborating with operations to ensure minimum disruption & seamless support from the TMC end.
• Adherence to High levels of Compliance in all dealing internally and with our Partners and Customers.
• You should have 10 to 12 years of strategic relationship management and/or sales experience at dealing with senior level executives.
• Should be an MBA and have experience in dealing with senior level executives.
• Knowledge of the T&E business in the Travel Industry is desirable.
• Someone with excellent communication and negotiations skills would be a good fit for
• Entrepreneurial approach to portfolio management and ability to identify opportunities and manage through sales process.
• Good Team Player with the ability to work across all Lines of business to coordinate and deliver on the objective.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time