American Express Careers
Engineer - Deep hands-on knowledge in Java, JS, Angular, WEB API
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices.
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation.
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
- Leading a team of Engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Preferably a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret Technical and Business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential.
At the core of Software Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following Technical, functional, leadership and Business core competencies, including:
- Working knowledge of Docker, PaaS architecture and dotNet (C#.Net, VB.Net) preferred.
- Agile Practices of Software development - Scrum, Kanban.
- Working in a large matrixed organization.
- Business Product Knowledge - knowledge of the Finance and Credit Lending industry is a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2018, 3:17:11 PM