American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst – Interactive Development
Do you enjoy discovering untapped opportunities? Do you think outside the box? If so, join our high energy and fast growing team as we go through an exciting global digital transformation.
American Express is one of the world’s leading payment solution providers and one of the most recognized brands. Within Global Commercial Services, our Global Digital Capabilities, Transformation & Operations team owns and develops vital capabilities, platforms and digital products for fast growing segments of American Express business, such as B2B and virtual payments.
We are seeking an energetic and strategic thinker to help develop and deploy digital capabilities that will drive business growth and improve the customer experience globally. This individual always puts the customer first, personifies teamwork and wants to be at the forefront of digital best practices.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to help define and structure expense management strategy
- Oversee day-to-day relationship with high visibility strategic partner
- Own product positioning and go-to-market strategy in partnership with marketing
- Lead engagement with technology teams and UX/UI designers and leverage agile development to build customer centric capabilities
- Translate business needs and product roadmap into well-defined requirements and user stories
- Partner cross functionally with key stakeholders to flawlessly deliver new products and features
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities, manage tight timelines and drive flawless execution
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional relationship and influence management skills with ability to work across a matrixed organization and with external vendors/partners
- Positive, self-starter with a desire to move quickly, challenge what's been done and proactively innovate to exceed goals
- Prior product management or product development experience a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time