American Express is a global financial services company. Fortune ranked American Express as the 14th most admired company worldwide, and the 23rd best company to work for. Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide, combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to innovate, test, learn, and build lasting relationships with our customers.
Growing commercial business outside US is one of the top priorities for American Express.
The ‘International Commercial Prospect Analytics’ is part of the Global Commercial and Merchant Analytics (GCMA) team with in Enterprise Digital and Analytics group within American Express.
GCMA is responsible for targeting, acquiring, engaging and retaining commercial customers over online and offline channels and delivering world-class analytics, insights and data products for the Global Commercial Services and Global Merchant Services. In this role, you will be challenged with designing and creating world class prospect marketing analytics in a very strong partnership with business partners internal to AXP as well as external data vendors. The person will perform data analysis, modeling, synthesize conclusions, communicate and present recommendations to partners. The position is part of a highly collaborative environment, interacting with and influencing partners across the Global Commercial Service’s business at American Express.
Come join us and realize your potential -
- This is an individual contributor role, responsible for driving commercial acquisition growth in key JAPA markets, creating world class analytics, developing cutting edge commercial capabilities and adding valuable insights to improve models and subsequent strategies
- Enable decision making across channels and markets by exploring big data and advanced analytics techniques which includes creating segmentation logic for prioritization of leads or revenue arbitration as examples
- Play an important role in communicating and influencing JAPA partners (marketing and sales) to help test / roll out the recommended data led strategies or decision sciences which involves getting buy in from the market, developing test framework, deploying to tracking and future of the initiative.
- Independently manage cross-collaboration among marketing, sales, capabilities, and modeling teams to ensure analytics and data science based strategies are appropriately incorporated and timely deployed / tracked
- Be eye and ear for EDA in the market – being on top of the market landscape and local priorities by proactively engaging with business partners learning about their priorities and supporting them in key strategic areas
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Master's Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Economics) or PhD.
- Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL and experience in BIG DATA PROGRAMMING languages (HIVE, PIG), PYTHON, JAVA, R is preferred, with an ability to deliver insights from unstructured and complex data / initiatives in commercial portfolio for AXP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability / proven track record of striking balance between thought leadership, and converting business needs into analytical plans
- Strong analytical/conceptual thinking acumen to solve unstructured and complex business problems and articulate key findings to senior leaders/stakeholders in a succinct and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with marketing, sales, capabilities, decision sciences, technology teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
- Manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams/geographies
- Candidate should be proficient in Japanese and English both.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム
Date Posted: 2018/09/10, 1:57:40