American Express Careers
After Hours – Credit Specialists
This requisition is for Band 28.
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound telephone contact.
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high Customer satisfaction levels via VoCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VoCM, Quality, Contact Rate and ACM.
- Shift 24X7.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Ability to multi task such as making decision on accounts while typing and speaking to client.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & Self-Motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 3:51:09 AM