American Express Careers
CEN Customer Care Professional - Italian
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Working for the Italian market while being based within the globally award winning UK Customer Service Center, as a Customer Care Professional you will be driving the highest levels of Customer satisfaction and engagement at the same time as recognizing Customer needs to deepen their relationship using Relationship Care.
You will need:
- Excellent listening, inter-personal, and probing skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional service, you will have a clear focus on will to win, to ensure that you deliver the highest Customer Service standards and drive Customer satisfaction at every point
- Provide world class Service to Italian Cardmembers, driving spend, loyalty and engagement, deepening the customer relationship on every call
- Handle a wide range of general and sometimes complex enquiries whilst meeting and exceeding predefined Customer Satisfaction Targets
- Excellent communication skills, handling customer enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, as well as the ability to build cross-center relationships
- Evaluating account status enquiries at point of contact by analysing information and recommending solutions to the Cardmember
- Interpret Product, Policy and Procedure information and guide customers through to resolve their enquiry as First Contact Resolution
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent Italian and English (both written and verbal) are required
- Proven experience of exceeding predefined Customer Satisfaction Targets over a sustained period of time
- Strong communication skills: articulate, professional, clear and friendly. Familiarity with working in a people-oriented environment
- Proven team player with Customer service experience
- Ability to respond professionally to adverse situations in a pressured environment, making quick and accurate decisions when faced with problems such as heavy call volumes, system difficulties and other challenges
- Ability to retain a substantial amount of product information, policies and procedural guidelines
- Productive and results focused. Confident in giving and receiving feedback and in working to set targets
- Ability to work in a changing environment and to drive change
- Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative and analytical
- Clear judgment and decision making skills – ability to balance customer needs with good business sense
- Availability to work in extended hours and on shifts covering weekends – public holidays
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time