American Express Careers
Voice of the Customer Strategy Manager
The ideal candidate understands the Customer Experience market space and the competitive environment, has a passion for technology, research and survey methodologies, while obsessed with helping customers succeed.
This person is responsible for defining, democratizing and delivering CX best practices to our Voice of the Customer program. In addition, this role will also influence the VOC strategy, actively provide a differentiated point of view on CX, identify/test/implement new features into our VOC design initiatives and implementing CX best practices into the broader business and culture.
This highly visible role will interface frequently with key strategic clients and other senior-level business leaders, including product and service managers, technology directors and partner teams.
You will be expected to know CX and the Voice of the Customer space so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and transformational initiatives to measure customers’ feedback and translate it to actionable ideas. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative.
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to CX and VOC best practices
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise to embed a measureable CX mindset
- Understand stakeholders’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how our VOC program can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in market research and survey methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Define a best-in-class CX measurement and VOC strategy for the AMEX Global Servicing Network
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the VOC program across the enterprise
- Motivate our stakeholders to conduct more research and act on the feedback provided by our customers
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of business strategy consulting or other relevant industry experience, with focus on customer strategy, customer experience measurement, survey design, VOC analysis
- Proven delivery of transformational initiatives aimed at improving the VOC experience from a customer and data gathering perspective
- Ability to design and program surveys as well as to transform survey data into actionable and measurable results
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level relationships and presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Proven experience leading multiple simultaneous projects
- Master’s, Ph.D or related competency in research methods (a big plus)
- Experience with a variety of statistical techniques such as: clustering, factor analysis, logistic regression, text mining, decision trees, discriminant analysis, etc. (a big plus)
- Experience with statistical/mining analysis tools such as: Tableau, PolyAnalyst, SAS, R and relationship databases (a big plus)
- 3+ years in a technical or functional managerial role with a cross-functional VOC program with a leading brand (a big plus)
- Experience leading a large commercial VOC Program for a leading brand (a big plus)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 2:04:25 PM