American Express Careers
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Analyst Sales to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to support AXP Acquirers BDL on their day-to-day interactions with AXP local acquirers.
- Promote Trade market initiatives at POP.
- Negotiate SE promotions according Business/Strategy plan.
- Optimize Acquirers indications versus AXP market needs.
- Develop/support POP initiatives: signage, servicing, etc.
- Reinforce AXP value history sales speech.
- Negotiate SE winner /exclusive promotions.
- At least least 3 years sales/trade background.
- Education: preferentially in economy, marketing, business administration.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time