American Express Careers
Sr. Engineer - Full Stack
- Build new micro-services that help manages our rapidly growing data hub.
- Build services to perform real time data processing at scale for relational, analytical queries across multi-dimensional data.
- Build services that generalize stream processing to make it trivial to source, sink and stream process data.
- Improve efficiency, reliability and scalability of our data pipelines.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate with Engineers across organizations.
- Build CICD pipelines for continuous integration and delivery.
- 6+ years of experience in building large scale distributed applications with object-oriented design using java related stack.
- Proficient in identifying and applying software design patterns.
- Experience with UI frameworks such as React.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Experience with web services and API development on enterprise platforms.
- Experience with automated release management using Maven, Git, Jenkins.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
- Experience with VertX and Event driven Architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Couchbase, Postgres is a plus.
- Experience with Docker/Openshift based deployment is a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 10:06:39 AM