American Express Careers
Sr. Analyst, Product Management & Loyalty
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Product Management & Loyalty to perform in the Global Consumer Services Group business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for supporting the identification, evaluation, prioritization and implementation of strategic initiatives within and across product strategy. The Sr. Analyst will have a unique opportunity to be part of a core team responsible for delivering key strategic initiatives across all Lending products and Loyalty program (Membership Rewards) and work closely with cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Perform analysis and research to develop insights and solutions to tackle the highest strategic priorities across Product Management and Loyalty.
- Lead a broad range of strategic initiatives and run ad-hoc strategic analyses.
- Understand competitive landscape and translate insights, analytics and market trends into actionable marketing strategies.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Support the design of the strategy for Lending & Cobrand products.
- Build out a loyalty roadmap to deliver value through innovating customer experience.
- Scale a focused set of opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Manage an Analyst that would support strategic marketing initiatives & analytics.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative, actionable strategies.
- Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations), quantitative aptitude and intellectual curiosity.
- Assertive, with ability to constructively challenge the status quo in driving innovation and change.
- Effective prioritization and project management skills.
- Excellent collaborator with ability to influence across and upwards without direct authority.
- Robust analytical skills – ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities, especially in being able to be concise and create a storyline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with aggressive timelines and urgency.
- A strategic individual who has also demonstrated innovative thinking across a diverse set of initiatives and flawless execution.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time