American Express Careers
This is Band 28 requisition
- This position will provide Lifestyle advice such as Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations. To assist Card Members with purchasing merchandise, gifts and flowers and fulfilling the most standard to the most extraordinary request of the Premium Cardholder.
- Fine knowledge of Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations. An enriched contact base in dining and converting table reservations in sold out scenarios. Food and Beverage background is a plus.
- To assist Card Members with gifting ideas, and contacts to fulfill the most extraordinary requests. Excellent written & oral communication. Must be fluent in English but other languages are a plus
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive; independent
- Exceptional time management ability and organizational skills
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude, with extreme will to walk the extra mile. Work in pressurized conditions and comfortable to work/ support operations in a 24/ 7 environment
- Passionate about giving excellent customer service at all times
- Creative problem solving
- Project management skills
- A very open will to learn and adapt to the changing environment
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with 4 -5 years of relevant experience.
- Superior knowledge of restaurants, theatre, premium retail products and services, fashion and sports advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task.
- Proven problem-solving skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time