American Express Careers
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Support any new initiatives in the directorate.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Good communication skills both written and oral .
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Amex product knowledge desirable . \\
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time