American Express Careers
Manager/ Senior Manager - Marketing
- Acting as the business lead for defining and integrating best in class, customer centric acquisition and customer marketing digital products and experiences in partner channels for existing, new and strategic partnerships.
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrated results working within the Agile framework to deliver technology initiatives.
- Define and evolve our Partnership Marketing short term and midterm product and integrations roadmap to optimize and scale partner channel Card acquisition and customer experiences and integrations across the portfolio.
- Experience building business cases and obtaining buy in – including the use of proofs of concepts – from internal and external partners to drive in year and roadmap initiatives from concept to market deployment.
- Curiosity of and familiarity with emerging digital marketing products, integrations and experiences within and without the financial services sector.
- Ability to coordinate activities and drive results in cross functional, multi business unit teams.
- Business owner of specific marketing products or integrations once they are rolled out, in partnership with AET, ED&A or vendors as appropriate.
- MBA Preferred
- Strategic thinking with ability to turn into actionable roadmap and initiatives
- Product Development experience within the Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of established/curiosity of emerging digital marketing technologies and experiences
- Platforms and systems oriented and experience
- Acquisition marketing experience
- Exposure to partnership marketing or management
- Ability to influence internal and external partners
- Ability to translate between “the business” and technology organizations
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional, multi business unit teams
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time