The Access Management Department in American Express is one that ensures users of American Express Technology Capabilities have a positive experience, whether that is through enabling business migrations, conducting user acceptance testing of new applications /software or management of system access/ IDs that enable employees to perform their job. The common thread is a focus on the end users / our customers.
We are seeking a stellar candidate who can support our 'Access Management' team covering ID Administration, Project Delivery & Production Support (Issue Management) functions. This individual will join a global team put in place to support the management of system access for more than 130 applications/systems.
As an Lead Analyst – Access Management s/he should be able to perform access management across multiple applications/systems, understand system linkages and resolve system issues. S/He would also be required to provide Access Management support for business migrations, enterprise level projects and application based projects.
The position will be based in Mexico.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
• ID / system access provisioning across mainframe systems and URL based applications.
• Resolving Access/ID issues and trouble-shooting using advanced problem solving skills, for customers experiencing system access problems.
• Support & resolve Sev1, Sev2 IMRs and provide root cause analysis to senior leadership and Tech/ Application Teams.
• Identify and report user/ system issues to our technology partners.
• Act as a Relationship Lead for the Access Management Organization representing Mexico & other markets. Regularly engage with business teams to understand their needs and imperatives and operationalize a framework with the goal of enhancing the Customer Experience.
• Reviewing impact statements to define and lead Access Management support for linked engagement requests.
• Driving awareness around Information Security Practices while providing real-time support to Access Management Team's customers in the market.
• Provide feedback to customer/business units on incomplete or inappropriate segregation of requests ,working within the Information Protection guidelines.
• Complete project initiation requirements including FTE sizing analysis and contribute to build robust capacity plan.
• Coordinate with Ops Risk Teams and customer/business units to ensure segregation of duties within the Information Security Guidelines.
• Liaise with operational risk teams, business leaders and project managers to ensure compliance policies are met, from a system access / authority standpoint.
• Influence application architecture to create efficiency in the process of access management and enabling of the business users.
• Researching the validity of improvement opportunities and leading the same with a re-engineering mindset.
• Serve as an informal leader in the market who will train and mentor new hires in Access Management Team ,as per business need.
• Lead and / or participate in Six Sigma projects aimed towards improving the process.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• (Preferred) Hands on experience as a System Security Administrator /Analyst working on system access provisioning within mainframe environments like RACF/ TSO, CAS etc. and URL/ Pega based applications
• Experience in a technical support role with a thorough understanding of different systems including mainframes, portals and Pega-based applications, working on system issue management
• Working knowledge of 'Service Now'
• Must be conversant with policies and procedures in relation to Information Security
• Experience supporting internal/external auditors with system audits & supporting initiatives lead by Security Compliance office
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to draw inferences & highlighting opportunities
• Proven track record of working with & analyzing multiple sources of data to distill insights and drive business outcomes to help improve Customer Satisfaction
• Ability to execute process improvement initiatives through cross-team coordination
Functional Area-Specific Qualifications
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
• Technical prowess – a thorough understanding of systems and how they interact with each other
• Good communication skills – Should have strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure clarity when working toward issue resolution with internal customers
• Team Player and ability to collaborate with stakeholders with a penchant to quickly but thoroughly fix system issues and problems
• Proven time management skills and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
• Extraordinary care for the customer, including a desire to make the user experience as seamless as possible
• Attention to detail and the ability to review multiple inputs to arrive at solutions
• Innovative thinker who is willing and able to challenge conventional thinking
• Self-starter who is always looking for opportunities to add value without having to be prompted to do so
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo