American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Global Client Management
- Drive & expand charge volume globally in new markets and channels, and uncover business transformational opportunities that deliver against business needs
- Develop and broaden relationships with various key stakeholders in the account organization in order to drive AXP business needs and advocacy
- Negotiate card acceptance agreements with partners. Also, collaborate with GMS cross-functional teams to create profitable deal constructs, value levers and pricing scenarios for use in contract negotiations
- Partner closely across the Blue Box globally to ensure seamless integrated partnerships with key stakeholders in across different business units such as DPD, GCS, MR, GMS Finance, Pricing, Risk and Operations, etc.
- Develop global account plans; including partnering with international client managers to develop regional specific strategies that drive mutually beneficial results
- Partner with global servicing team to proactively resolve operational challenges
- Open Doors to C-suite and key decision makers establishing value of AXP acceptance and creating buy in on business building opportunity.
- Experienced Client Manager with strategic account management / relationship development experience across payments, negotiations, consultative selling, operations and financial analysis
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to seamlessly multi-task and reprioritize
- Executive Presence with a track record in developing strong relationships at all levels to sell-in transformational initiatives despite resistance, obstacles, and unknowns
- Operational experience - Ability to drive tactical results in a dynamic environment across a wide variety of business needs resulting payment efficiencies for our merchant partners
- Innovative thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to lead difficult conversations
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge of the Retail industry a plus
- BA or higher – MBA a plus preferred
- Strong project and client management experience required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time