American Express Careers
Marketing Assistant, Platinum Charge Product
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The Partnerships and Platinum Charge product team within Global Consumer Services Group Hong Kong is looking for a creative and dynamic individual to support the execution of products and marketing activities related to product and portfolio management.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage, implement and track marketing campaigns which drive cardmember engagement and incremental business.
- Assist hiring manager to track portfolio performance, analyse results to ensure optimal use of investment dollars.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitor activities and customer needs and act as the project champion and identify trends and opportunities.
- Support the maintenance of marketing collaterals and on site management at cardmember events.
- Manage internal and external partners and vendor relationship.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Bachelor degree preferably in marketing or business
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, working experience in financial services industry or marketing agencies is preferred.
- Able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, responsible and attention to details.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to deal with change and ambiguity positively
- Comfortable with using Excel as an analytical tool, PC skills including Chinese character input and language proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese) is a must.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time