American Express Careers
Assistant Manager – Digital Acquisition, Acquisition & Partnership, Global Consumer Services Group
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Plan and execute acquisition campaigns to drive NCA/NAA (new card acquisitions) for propriety and co-branded products through digital channels.
- Work with agencies and external partners to develop effective strategies, execution plan and performance tracking across online acquisition channels, including Display Media, Retargeting, SEM, SEO as well as affiliate partners.
- Be the subject matter expert for paid digital marketing and champion best practices within the organization.
- Optimize prospect journey (amex.com.hk) and acquisition microsites to drive better conversion and submit rate.
- Work closely with sales channel leaders (direct sales, telemarketing, business development team and acquisition marketing) and Central teams to optimize campaign effectiveness and resource.
- Collaborate with Product teams on product launch and refresh to meet and exceed acquisition targets.
- Understand and manage end-to-end e-apply process, compliance and risk policy to ensure smooth implementation of all online acquisition campaigns.
- Represent acquisition in key capability testing and rollout such as GCAP (dynamic eApply) and DECA (short application).
- Actively engage with compliance/GCO to ensure all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines are met.
- Conduct weekly/monthly targeted channels performance tracking
- A&P management
- Manage a team of 1 – 2 team members.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 6+ years solid marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, business related disciplines
- Solid digital marketing knowledge on Social Media platform, SEO, SEM and Display Media
- Basic knowledge on digital marketing technologies and methodologies including DMP, Ad Serving, Audience Management, Digital Analytics
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in leading and/or managing display, SEM, retargeting, lead generation and paid social campaigns
- Understand emerging digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices and A/B multivariate test results
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Strong financial acumen
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time