American Express Careers
Digital Display Executive
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Enterprise Digitial & Analytics (EDA) develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalised digital experiences, powered by data & analytics, across the customer lifecycle whilst adapting to the evolving needs of our Cardmembers, merchants and partners.
The Analyst will report into the Prospecting and Ad Tech Manager, whose primary focus will be to drive new credit cards acquisition through the successful trading of display campaign and optimisation of the customer experience for international markets, identify new growth opportunities and build and maintain relationships across the Enterprise and external partners (DSP's and Media Agency)
- Supporting the development and roll out of an audience driven programmatic display roadmap, working with multiple international markets and our media agencies to drive the maximum return from the channel
- Partnering with key stakeholders and internal reporting and analytics teams to understand and analyze enterprise digital acquisition performance
- Identifying, delivering and managing the programmatic buying opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with markets and supporting agencies
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that all display media is always on and optimized to generate maximum scale and efficiency and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Testing new solutions to identify the optimum ad buying tech stack for the enterprise
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media and ad-technology
- Proven experience of implementing and running Display Media campaigns in Doubleclick Bid Manager and similar ad buying platforms/ performance marketing experience (ie. Appenexus and Amazon)
- Hands on experience of managing display campaigns and deploying audiences to an ad buying platform (DSP)
- A sense of the market in which we operate; a good holistic understanding of the Digital landscape and wider finance environment.
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Excellent numerical skills with experience of reporting on, understanding and analyzing marketing performance
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time