American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Product Marketing-Amex Mobile
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) brings together important global and enterprise-level digital assets including: Amex Mobile App, Web (MYCA, Home Page, Navigation, Loyalty & Benefits), Digital Commerce (Card and Merchant Offers), Push Channels (email, SMS, push notifications) and User Experience Design & Research. With our partners across the company, our objective is to become a more essential part of our customer’s digital lives.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing-Amex Mobile, will be responsible for driving global app adoption in partnership with teams around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and deploying a focused strategy around app adoption and engagement – particularly among early tenure Cardmembers – as well as driving awareness and engagement in new key features and functionalities across the mobile app product.
The role will involve a deep partnership with product and analytics functions – leveraging usage insights to drive global engagement of one of our most critical digital assets. The team will play a key role in sharing best practices through centrally created asset libraries, data & insights, and defining overall engagement targets for the Amex Mobile App across 20+ countries globally.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting team who’ll be at the forefront of driving app adoption and accelerating our overall app penetration across the global base.
- Drive growth in engagement of our core mobile experience through defining best-in-class communication strategies & assets
- Play a global role in establishing adoption targets for each of our newly globalized iOS & Android apps including developing strategies for growth based on upcoming product feature rollouts & accelerating on-going organic adoption.
- Partner with teams across the organization to deploy marketing at scale, developing winning strategies for global deployment
- Build and leverage partnerships with actors globally – creating strong relationships.
- Data-driven – owning market engagement and driving deep partnership across the product development & launch life-cycle.
- 4+ years Digital Product Marketing expertise or Product Management experience
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns
- Proven success in defining a multi-market, cross LOB digital marketing strategy of both marketing and servicing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- History of high individual performance
- Strong thought leadership in the digital space
- Ability to interpret consumer insights and trends into marketable assets
- A passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time