American Express Careers
Business Development Executive (SALES ACQUISITION)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (SALES ACQUISITION)
It’s time to take your career to the next level!
Begin an amazing career with American Express! Be an American express BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE!
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition Team is a key part of GCP and manages relationships with Small Business clients in Australia, acquiring business owners with products and services to help them to manage and expand their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are acquired via the telephone channel by a team of professional SALES EXECUTIVES.
We are currently hiring for a ‘new team’ of eight (8) Business Development Executive’s based out of our Manila office, integrating into the existing Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition team in Australia who will be focusing on acquiring in the $0-500K revenue range of companies in Australia.
- 2018 FORTUNE MAGAZINE : 100 Best Companies to Work For
- 2018 ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company
- AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER for 2017
- J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Not enough? Here are some perks!
- Exposure to regional stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our Karaoke room)
Shift and Schedule: PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) and weekends off!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns & referrals
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Use online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to source leads
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Promote the American Express Brand
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Strong background in outbound B2B sales acquisitions (preferred)
- Experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts
- Sales experience is a must regardless of the industry (financial, technology, hospitality, real estate, marine, online/media, telecommunications, marketing/advertising, pharmaceutical, oil& gas, BPO, etc.)
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Used to target driven environments
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time