Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is responsible to deliver Premium Services for American Express Customers and Merchants in Authorizations & Fraud Prevention calls and After Hours Servicing for Credit.
- Work in consideration of “Growth Mindset”.
- Handle POS Approval and customer & merchants inquiries.
- Understand policies and procedures to provide complete, accurate responses.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both Japanese and English (or strong willing to learn)
- Computer skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills - maintain a good relationship with internal and external business partners
- Strong will to win under pressure in a demanding environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2018, 12:08:04 AM