American Express Careers
Junior Java Engineer
What type of work can you expect to do in Technology at American Express?
- Perform aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code / API's, Front End Web-Development, Full Stack exposure
- Function as an active member of an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Produce software builds
- Conduct quantitative research as per requirements of the placement team, development using Python and SQL
- Debug software components, identify, fix and verify remediation of code defects
- Work with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Posting date: 10/8/18
Closing date: 9/9/18
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time