American Express Careers
Manager-Product Owner Capabilities
Why our team exists
American Express is aggressively digitizing its prospect marketing capabilities. As part of this effort, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization (EDA) has exciting opportunities available. This position will focus on building Marketing capabilities as we believe in leveraging data and data science to build scalable products to drive efficient marketing.
What are we building
Build marketing platform to analyze digital data, create marketing audience, connect to distribution channels and measure the impact. We are building a solution to scale upper funnel demand through digital channels.
- Lead the end to end planning and coordination of cross-product deliverables;
- Help evaluate external vendors for solutions and data
- Work with the infrastructure team and ensure support for these products and future-proof it;
- Work with data scientists, technologists, and marketing business partners to develop products and features within the capabilities that easily translate analytical solutions into actionable information and help solve their analytical problems by delivering actionable insights;
- Research industry solutions
- Hungry to learn and lead : You are a person who is restless with the status quo and can influence decisions by sound reasoning.
- Builder & Problem Solver : You are excited to build things, peek under the hood and question the assumptions. It’s never good enough for you but you know how to identify a good enough solution.
- Problem solver : Collaborator: You are a skilled relationship manager with the ability to leverage internal and external partnerships to drive results.
- Domain knowledge of digital marketing/Ad Tech
- Data management skills – Understand the difference between SQL and noSQL and when to use which
- Analytical skills – Basic SQL knowledge and awareness of modeling universe
- Agile product development – Able to talk in sprints and release planning
- Polyglot – Able to speak with varied set of colleagues ! Design, product, tech, marketing
- Advanced degree in related field preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 2:33:43 PM