American Express Careers
Digital Marketing Junior Analyst - Temporary Position
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We are committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves. The Global Network and International Card Services (GNICS), part of the Global Consumer Service Group, team is focused on growing the American Express business in more than 150 international markets and the U.S. GNICS includes our international proprietary card business, and bank partners who issue American Express-branded cards and acquire merchants on to the American Express network. GNICS offers an array of best-in-class products and services, including charge, credit and co-brand cards and insurance, and some bank partners offer corporate cards, prepaid and debit products.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Senior Executive, the role sits within the Italy Consumer Digital Acquisition team, which is responsible for managing digital channels to acquire new Cardmembers. Digital acquisition of new Cardmembers is a key driver for growth in the Italy consumer market. This success is built on integrated, results-driven execution, a focus on ongoing and robust innovation, and a strong team.
The position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to leverage and build their digital and performance marketing skills, while driving tangible growth for the business, within a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key projects and deliverables for our online prospect journey, including our suite of acquisition website pages and our e-application forms. This will require close and effective partnership with central team technology owners, local market product owners and multiple other internal stakeholders. Key objectives will be to drive continuous optimizations through leveraging best practices and test-and-learn initiatives, as well supporting execution of key market updates, taking a coordinating role to ensure seamless delivery. This person will be responsible for the entire Customer Journey Management.
- Ownership of on-site content and/or capabilities to drive growth in the acquisition of new Cardmembers
- Execute a test-and-learn roadmap to improve conversion efficiency, partnering with multiple internal stakeholders and prioritizing to drive the biggest business impact
- Measure and communicate business and acquisition impact of test-and-learn and rollout activities
- Play a coordinating role in the Acquisition Team for marketing campaigns launch and rollouts, as well as support execution of updates on-site
- Joint responsibility for shaping and executing the on-site strategy, including evolution of our online prospect journey website pages and/or e-application forms
- Leverage competitor and market research to identify opportunities to improve online our acquisition journeys
- The successful candidate will be highly professional, confident and personable with high levels of energy, and a proactive attitude. The candidate will need to be organized to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritizing effectively. It is essential that the candidate is a team player able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal groups, as well as have the ability to drive projects independently
- Passion for marketing and ability to demonstrate an understanding of marketing principles and meeting customer needs
- Strong relationship management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills, with ability to identify key success drivers for campaigns, tests, etc.
- Creative problem-solving, and ability to identify and drive customized solutions
- Adapts well to changing circumstances and makes decisions quickly
- Understanding of agile development model and/or digital testing framework
- Coordinate with diverse internal teams the fulfillment of processes (Sales, Compliance, Legal, among others);
- Collaborate with the international teams for best practice sharing
- University degree (master desirable);
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills and written & verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills;
- Strong team player who is flexible and maintains a positive attitude even during changing work priorities;
- Customer focused with the ability to build effective internal and external business partnerships;
- English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good Knowledge or previous experience with html, CSS and web analytics (Google analytics e Adobe Analytics)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time