American Express Careers
Senior Manager - GCS Business Transformation
- Partner with the Regional GMs and their Leadership Teams on challenging status quo to successfully scope potential revenue enhancement, cost reduction or process improvement opportunities
- Provide project leadership to cross functional teams and effectively utilize Project Management techniques to organize, plan and execute initiatives while meeting or exceeding timelines
- Help develop strategies for improving revenue and margins and overall business performance through internal and external analysis
- Provide consultative advice and support to drive change management initiatives and associated communication programs.
- Work closely with the GM teams to analyze, develop, implement, validate and track their identified benefits and provide project reporting where required.
- Identify, innovate, and execute transformational new business development opportunities.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
This Manager will Lead US/Global initiatives and be a key relationship leader for Business Transformation
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship skills, including the ability to influence positive outcomes and develop strong partnership/relationship with key business units across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Excellent project/process management and prioritization skills. Results focused
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and information to proficiently produce meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Strong financial acumen, practical experience/familiarity with American Express P&L preferred
- Broad knowledge of AXP business models and products overall.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 10:55:27 AM