American Express Profesiones
OptBlue Project Coordinator
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Project Coordinator to perform in the Global Merchant and Network Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to be accountable for end to end project management of different initiatives within OptBlue initiative (including all project phases: feasibility analysis, benefits tracking, plan, legal & compliance, team meetings, status reports to senior management, project presentations, etc.)
- Effectively coach and lead multi-functional project team members to meet goals and due dates.
- Influence local Management team to propose initiatives to improve process & achieve goals during the deployment.
- Contributes on the Business Case construction process and on the development of the initiative
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key stakeholders and potential OptBlue Partners.
- Coordinate with colleagues in International teams to share project or market data and deployment of best practices.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- Bilingual Spanish-English.
- Effective use of Microsoft tools.
- Experience establishing effective metrics and financial measures.
- Proven knowledge of - Proven Project Management skills, leading strategic & tactical projects.
- Conceptual & Analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to challenge upwards and influence without direct authority.
- Desire to work in a rapidly changing environment and deal with ambiguity and utilize Change Management principles to drive results.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo