American Express Careers
- You will be serving as a core member of an engineering team that takes ownership and drives design, development and implementation of software applications
- You will be writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and testing
- You will be identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- You will be performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- You will be designing and developing rest based endpoints and consumption of the restful API’s
- You will be developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms
- We are looking for Engineers that have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- We are looking for Engineers that have a passion for working in a fast-paced Agile SaFe environment.
- We are looking for Engineers that are familiar with Build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- We are looking for Engineers that are familiar with Container based development (Docker, vagrant, puppet)
- We are looking for Engineers that are familiar with Reactive frameworks RXJava, spring reactor, vert.x to achieve better fault isolation and scalability.
- We are looking for Engineers that have a willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2018, 12:17:56 AM