American Express Careers
Coordinator - Sales
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The GCS Small Medium Enterprise segment (SME) in American Express is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic businesses within the organization. Our Global Corporate Services teams develop and deliver innovative, compelling and award-wining solutions that provide businesses all sizes greater visibility and control of their spend. The Coordinator – Sales role sits within the Account Sales UK organisation, reporting into the Account Sales & CAM Support Executive.
As Coordinator – Sales you will provide call monitoring and analytical support to the GCS Account Sales Support and senior leaders leading the SME Account Sales teams. It will involve creating reports of calls monitored ensuring these calls comply with a number of different compliance and quality regulations.
- Responsible for monthly call quality monitoring of Account Sales UK to accurately monitor against compliance and regulatory regulations
- Provide call monitoring training support to Account Sales Managers
- Create ad hoc reporting and support to analyse team productivity
- Assist with ad hoc SME AS projects
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Account Sales, Marketing and GBS
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of our SME card products preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and team player who can work efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Must display analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude, encompassing a strong will to win
- Knowledge of GCS, Salesforce.com and Nice would be advantageous
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 5:36:04 AM