American Express Careers
- Calendar and Travel
- Calendar management across multiple parties.
- Arrange and manage direct report meetings, including bi-weekly meetings and bi-annual offsite meetings including all logistics and agendas.
- Preparation for meetings as necessary, including scheduling of conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc.
- Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required.
- Provide detailed itineraries of trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc.
- Processing of Ariba Buyer orders and all other invoices.
- Process all VPs cash/credit card expenses timely using Concur.
- Stationery orders as required using Ariba buyer.
- Support Purchasing card reconciliation.
- Report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any PC support required.
- Manage own e-mails and correspondence in a timely manner
- Supporting special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Previous experience with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings with internal and external parties
- Skilled at planning and arranging domestic and international travel
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proven team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Positive attitude, solution oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time