American Express Careers
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
Play a critical role in the market compliance team to support the Market Compliance Officer - Thailand in implementing the Thailand Compliance program.
- Oversight of key regulatory change and support the implementation of new regulations. This involves working closely with the business to design new processes in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Investigates suspicious or unusual pattern of transactions when alerted and maintains documentation of outcome of investigation.
- Prepares Suspicious Transaction Report and Cash Reporting Report for submission to regulator, if necessary.
- Performs the review of advertisements, marketing materials and sales scripts for compliance implications.
- Reviews Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions Alerts to identify possible matches for Anti-Money Laundering compliance.
- Drafts compliance policies and follows through to ensure implementation of procedures and monitoring programs by relevant business units.
- Assists with managing internal audits, regulator examination and other related reviews.
- Provide compliance support and advice to business concerning compliance related matters as well as laws & regulations implementation
- Assists with drafting compliance reports
- Performs compliance monitoring and testing according to a risk based plan. Identifies compliance gaps and work with the business to remediate the gaps.
- Support and oversight the business initiative and compliance programs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We seek a highly motivated individual, who is keen to further develop his/her career and expertise within the compliance field.
- The individual in this position must be a self-starter and must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience in working project management, tracking tasks against milestones and handle various stakeholders.
- Independent worker with a keen interest to learn new tasks.
- Ability to work fast.
- Compliance experience is good to have. (at least 3-5 years)
- Knowledge and experience in AML Laws & Regulations is highly preferred
- Audit Big Four or Law Firm background is preferred
- University Degree
- Language: English and Fluent in Thai (Speaking, writing and listening)
- Credit card business / Banking industry background is an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2018, 2:05:25 AM