American Express Careers
Business Account Manager - UK Small Business
- Engage with existing American Express Customers to increase spend
- Build relationships with a diverse group of existing business customers to achieve profitable growth
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identify and prioritise opportunities that support goal achievement
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Ensures premium value is delivered that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understands client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
- Telesales experience
- Pipeline management
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborator
- Team player
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 9:46:57 AM