American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Customer Experience Optimisation Global Web Experience
Enterprise Digital Membership Experience (EDME) is one of the core groups comprising the larger Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) organisation, focused on creating innovative and unparalleled digital experiences for Cardmembers. Its mission is to make Amex more essential to Cardmembers’ lives through differentiated experiences across numerous Enterprise digital products and services: Americanexpress.com, Amex Mobile App, Amex Offers, Email / SMS Marketing etc.
Within EDME, the Global Web Experience (GWE) team is responsible for the main consumer journeys on Americanexpress.com end–to-end. It leads the development of online experiences that drive Cardmembers’ engagement and deepens their relationship with American Express.
This new opportunity exists within an expanding GWE product team focused on evolving the Guest experience (the customer journeys and content outside of the logged in ‘My Account’ environment); including its Information Architecture and Navigation, UX and Content Hierarchy as well as the strategy for the ‘face of Americanexpress.com’: the Enterprise Homepage.
As part of this team’s expansion, we are creating a new Senior Manager role to create and deliver a robust Customer Experience Optimization / Test and Learn roadmap to inform and support the strategy to evolve the Guest experience.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Product Owners and Analytics team to lead a robust, on-going Test and Learn programme that delivers against Prospect and Cardmember experience KPIs and generates insights to inform ongoing strategy
- Establishing and analysing standard reporting across core journeys to identify opportunities to evolve the Guest experiences or spot issues early
- Forging strong relationships across all EDA Test and Learn Managers to share best practice and build expertise
- Creating a new test and learn programme and roadmap for the Global Web ‘Guest’ Experience team – in conjunction with the relevant Product Owners and Analytics teams
- Understand vendor technology platforms leveraged at Amex and build relationships with these vendors and agencies to drive the Test and Learn programme
- Working closely with Technologies, UX Design and Product Owners to support an agile approach
- Developing good relationships with market contacts to create a test and learn culture and influence without authority
- Consolidate and socialise Customer Optimisation best practice and learnings
- Monitor digital trends and technologies to plan the next generation of T&L tools and inform testing strategy
- Reviewing Amex.com standard market reporting to spot opportunities for ongoing optimisations
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Innovative and strategic thinker with significant experience of running Customer Optimisation programmes, AB and MVT tests.
- Strong digital site management experience including content management systems (ideally AEM), and technical knowledge of vendor T&L technologies.
- Understanding of Information Architecture, Content Hierarchy and UX Design principles.
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tools (Jira, Adobe Experience Manager) preferred.
- Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Significant experience with agency management and managing stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management.
- Ability to generate insights and communicate clear recommendations based on insights and results delivered.
- Excellent project management skills – detail oriented and ability to juggle and drive results across multiple projects.
- Ability to feel comfortable in a changing environment – able to adapt / flex approach according to needs.
- Fast learner, with ability to use own initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude towards problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to flex working across multiple time zones when required.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2018, 7:44:47 AM