American Express Careers
- Negotiation for the collection of overdue payments
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements
- Managing the collecting of overdue balances
- Handling calls within the guidelines of the Credit Management Operating System
- Securing repayment of overdue funds (preferably via ePay) and avoid potential losses/write-offs
- Resolving and preventing future delinquencies by educating customers on relevant & /or specific card features.
- Maintaining the brand proposition and customer loyalty
- Handling calls within the expectations of Credit Management customer satisfaction measures.
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- Ability to listen and acknowledge customer concerns and create solutions
- Understanding of credit card financial principles
- Experience with UK calling process is preferred
- Comfortable managing multiple credit system platforms.
- Ability to learn a wide variety of technical and business skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written)
- Quick Thinking Ability
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 shift environment Including Saturday & Sunday working
- Previous Call Centre experience desirable but not essential.
- Credit/Collections experience is desirable but not essential
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 1:15:05 AM