Assistant, GMS Marketing, Japan
- Develop and implement B2C and B2B promotion activities for both online and offline platforms to meet business objectives and increase merchant partner’s satisfaction with close coordination with local GMS and issuers, as well as international GMS Marketing team.
- Improve merchant and card member experience by best in class marketing programs with digital capabilities such as Card Linked Offer platforms and digital communication channels. Plan and execute effective digital campaigns including offer construct, communication planning, GMS, merchants and issuer alignment, and analysis of results.
- Improve card member awareness about Amex merchant overage through marketing initiatives for key industry or merchant segments.
- Plan and execute merchant funded campaigns by using online & offline direct mail communication channels and identify new revenue opportunities and merchant value stories with GMS sales teams
- Ensure to meet American Express Merchant Offer Governance (MOG) guidelines and local legal and compliance requirements for any marketing activities.
- Deep understanding of B2B and B2C Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Amex digital capabilities.
- Multi-tasker to handle various projects to meet the target KPI as well as the given timeline and budget.
- Think strategically, with success in developing and implementing key marketing projects.
- Strong commitment to drive results.
- A solid team player able to successfully plan and implement across multiple business groups within American Express.
- Flexibility, agility and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- Basic business level of English communication skills.
- Experience in Japan essential.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム
Date Posted: 2018/08/30, 7:16:20