American Express Careers
German Customer Service Agent
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls – in German – for credit related matters.
- Take advantage of your interpersonal skills to drive strong and engaging relationships.
- Work in a shift environment with set breaks to allow best availability for our customers.
- Accountability for own work and hard working.
- Inspiring mind-set and the communication and negotiation skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Will to build trustful and engaging relationships with our customers as well as colleagues.
- The ability to join an engaged and internationally oriented team.
- A permanent contract and excellent benefits with American Express.
- A competitive salary, the prospect of additional bonuses and yearly pay reviews.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is not necessary as exceptional training is provided.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2018, 10:40:44 AM