American Express Careers
Manager/Sr Manager - Product Owner Card Member Marketing Platforms
The AmexOffers onboarding application is within Global Marketing Operations and is continuously delivering ways to unlock value for Card Members by developing smart and scalable marketing solutions for Merchants. To meet this objective, the team has developed an AmexOffers product (see amexoffers.com) where Card Members can take advantage of merchant offers to drive Card Member spend on the network.
This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of an exciting and fast-paced team that provides offer onboarding & operations solutions globally to support the AmexOffers business through Agile software delivery. As an agile product owner, you will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders to shape the global onboarding strategies, to improve speed to market, support growth of the platform, and ensure flawless execution.
Your products will be the onboarding application used by the global marketing and governance teams to create the AmexOffers: Marketing Delivery Tool (MDT). MDT is a global enterprise platform on Salesforce that allows marketing teams to onboard their AmexOffers campaigns. The marketers use this tool to setup all details about the offer and submit to our downstream platforms which target, score, distribute, qualify and fulfill on the offers. The Salesforce-hosted platform is crucial to the success of the AmexOffers product, which is foundational for driving value to both our merchants and Card Members through the various channels.
- Develop your specific product/feature vision and evangelize across organization with key business stakeholders.
- Partner with global stakeholders to understand their needs and how they will drive mutual goals.
- Create and maintain product and feature roadmaps, and manage prioritization and tradeoffs.
- Lead the team and product lifecycle from discovery through user acceptance testing.
- Lead and participate in agile ceremonies.
- Regularly communicate status of key initiatives and product enhancements to stakeholders to ensure operational readiness.
- Be a problem solver who proactively identifies opportunities in order to build a robust backlog.
- Be an innovator! Learn the technology, competitive landscape and anticipate changing customer needs to develop new ways to drive business goals.
- Experience building Salesforce applications. Admin certification a plus.
- Strong product management/development background and the ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams and solutions back to non-technical audiences.
- Experience managing an operational process and finding ways to continuously improve.
- Skilled at building relationships and navigating a matrix organization.
- Strong user experience principles to deliver features that are intuitive and simple for end users.
- Ability to work independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward creative problem solving.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2018, 8:41:12 AM