Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position will be responsible for the travel service team. The team will consist of about 10-12 travel counselors and will serve our premium card members in the areas of (1) booking air tickets using,
(2) servicing hotel bookings/requests within the designated hotel programs.
• Managing staff resources including recruitment, employee development and handling performance management process for all team members.
• Oversee daily operations and address any issues or problems.
• Ensure best work practices are adhered to by managing Quality Control errors and Airline Debit Memo (ADM).
• Ensure service levels are met by analyzing call statistics and managing resources accordingly.
• Handle escalated customer issues with a view to immediate resolution.
• Provide updates on the business unit to Travel Manager and BD team on a regular basis and co-ordinate monthly team meetings.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Minimum bachelor degree
• Strong communication skills in both written and oral English and Chinese (Mandarin).
• Extensive working knowledge of travel industry / air industry / accounting practices
• Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience in leading and managing others, coaching, leadership and motivational skills. • Ability to meet deadlines and works well under pressure in a professional and efficient manner.
• Commitment to customer service.
• Prior experience in travel industry / air industry environment preferable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2019, 3:36:30 AM