American Express Careers
Marketing Assistant - Membership Rewards & Loyalty
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The objective of this role is to drive Cardmember loyalty and engagement throughout the entire Cardmember lifecycle for the Hong Kong American Express Proprietary Consumer Card business. The incumbent will drive and execute different initiatives at different Cardmember touch point from Cardmember on-boarding to membership renewal. He/she will have accountability for the successful delivery of different Membership rewards, marketing campaign and Cardmember communications, as well as adherence to all internal and external regulatory controls. This position reports to Assistant Manager, Membership Rewards, Hong Kong Proprietary Card Services.
They key responsibilities of this position fall into the following broad areas:
- Membership Rewards program: Leverage Membership Rewards program to develop different earn and burn campaign to drive Cardmember excitement and engagement to their American Express Card. Understand what our competitor is doing, design different Membership Rewards related campaigns or offers to enhance Customer loyalty.
- Digital Capabilities: Manage various digital platform and capabilities, such as Amex Website, digital wallet and etc.
- Marketing & engagement Program: Develop and execute different marketing campaign and early engagement activities to enhance overall Cardmember loyalty and engagement. Specific responsibility are broad-ranging and include brainstorming and conceptualizing, CM list management, agency briefing, BTL communications developing, day-to-day partner discussing and managing internal review processes.
- Cardmember Communication: Manage various ongoing and tactical communication platform to drive positive Cardmember experience and engagement at different touch point. These include online and offline platform and required close collaboration with both internal parties as well as agencies.
- Special Initiatives: From time to time, the incumbent will drive ad hoc special projects to deliver key business metrics related to bottom-line improvement and customer satisfaction.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Positive can-do attitude and will-to-win
- Results-oriented, with strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and leverage multiple relationships in a matrix environment
- Strong project, time and agency management skill. Ability to juggle multiples priorities
- Willingness to proactively voice our and share his/her perspectives and suggestions for improvement
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills in English and Cantonese. Chinese-character typing preferred
- Bachelor’s degrees
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2018, 9:58:28 PM