This recruiter role will be in charge of class hiring and non-class hirings.
Develop strong and positive relationships with designated hiring leaders working closely with your Manager (and relevant Client HR contacts) through:
- Regular formal and informal meetings and contact
- Actively seeking and acting on hiring manager feedback
- Gain a sound understanding of designated hiring manager’s business area (team structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to ensure sourcing process is aligned with requirements.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence insights (as applicable to individual hiring managers) and provide pro-active recruitment guidance to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance.
Become key contact point for designated hiring managers on any recruitment and sourcing queries that arise. Identify and escalate queries or issues that require Manager or Director involvement, such as:
- Risk or compliance issues
- Opportunities for solution growth or additional/value add services
- Develop full understanding of the recruitment delivery process and how it applies to designated hiring manager areas.
- Professionally manage hiring managers and candidates through recruitment assignments adhering to the designed global recruitment process.
- Complete all recruitment activities to ensure business objectives are met.
- Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information (in ATS) as per current recruitment legislation and global processes.
- Identify opportunities for, and/or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
Provide professional advice and feedback to candidates according to recruitment best practice, as part of the recruitment process or when dealing with candidate enquires. This includes:
- Communicating in a timely manner in relation to the status of their application.
- Providing open and honest feedback.
- Coaching internal and external candidates on how to prepare for selection stages (without re-inventing the candidate).
- Providing a detailed overview of the business you are representing.
- Providing the candidate with the opportunity to present them in the best light for the role they have applied to.
- Ensure accurate and up to date information is recorded on the Taleo candidate profile and candidate has been moved through appropriate workflow activity stages.
- Manage ‘Expression of Interest’ applications and employee referrals, ensuring all applications are acknowledged and actioned accordingly.
Manage or assist with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as:
- Candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
- Assist with development and ongoing population of pre-qualified candidate Talent Pools as defined by Manager according to client Business areas/job families.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The role requires a thorough understanding of an end to end recruitment process.
Building Business Relationships:
Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with others in the workplace; establishing connections with internal and external parties that are essential for the accomplishment of work goals.
Communicates with others to ensure understanding and maximize engagement; clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media; uses techniques and methods that maximize communications effectiveness; uses communication to guide and shape organisational effort and outcomes.
Continually looking for ways to grow and develop and applying new knowledge and skills in the workplace.
Identifying and understanding issues; problems and opportunities and effectively drawing conclusions, to then take action in a timely manner.
Facilitating Change & Innovation:
Adopting a positive and flexible approach to change; facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change in the workplace. Seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems.
Influencing, Persuading and Negotiation:
Effectively influences and persuades others to consider and adopt new ideas, strategies or recommendations, using ethical methods for beneficial organisational outcomes. Negotiates in a manner that generates genuine win-win outcomes wherever possible.
Living the values, inspiring confidence and trust in others.
Planning & Organization:
Establishing courses of action to ensure that projects or assignments are completed efficiently, to the required standard and within agreed timeframes and budgets.
You must have:
- 5+ years of recruitment and HR experience
- A passion for recruitment, understand and follow rules of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrate consistency among expressed beliefs, principles, values and behaviours.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, understand requirements and satisfy client to benchmark standards.
- Focus on consistently delivering a quality service.
- Constantly strive for improvement of business results, such as revenue, cost-management, productivity etc.
- Set high goals or standards of performance.
- Develop and maintain positive, supportive, productive and long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify the changes required for future success and realize the potential for innovation and change.
- Exert an ongoing effort to learn from one’s own experience, from other people and from resources in the environment.
- Contribute to the learning of others.
- Pursue ongoing development of personal skills and abilities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム
Date Posted: 2018/08/21, 5:12:24