American Express Careers
Senior Relationship Manager - Mumbai
About American Express:
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
This position is responsible for driving business through defined channel of Acquisition. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching and development of the Sales Team, ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to. The Duties And Responsibilities Of This Position Include:
· Driving Business through defined channels of acquisition.
· Ensuring All Performance Standards are met Viz.
· Sales Results
· Business Targets
· Controls and Compliance
· People Development
· Team Handling:
· Monitoring and Evaluating Team Performance
· Acquiring and Developing New Talent
· Ensuring On-Going Team Coaching and Development
· Creating a Culture that Motivates, empowers and retains talent.
· Focus on the Key Metrics
· New Card Acquisition (NAA) from the Sales Team
· Cost of Acquisition
· First Year Attrition Rate
· Deployment of People Practices Such as PMP, coaching & feedback
· Attrition of Team members
· Controls and Compliance
· MBA with 0 to 3 year experience or graduate with 1 to 4 years of team leading experience B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
· Consultative selling experience
· Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
· High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
· Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
· Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
· Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
· Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2018, 7:36:29 AM