American Express Careers
Sr Infrastructure Engineer - Digital Workplace
Join the fast paced Digital Workplace team in engineering and deploying workplace tools and experiences specially, in the virtualization space. This opportunity will focus on building/tuning virtual workspace (VDI image) and ensuring it works well within the DW ecosystem.
- Extensive experience with Windows 10 VDI Image design
- Application Placement (Master Image vs App Stack)
- Agent installation
- RunTime Scripts
- Performance Tuning
- Windows 10 Lifecycle and Patching
- Liaison with Windows 10 desktop team
- Deep understanding of Horizon View 7.4
- Composer Server
- Instant Clones
- Linked Clones
- Pool Creation and Management
- Global Entitlements
- Master Image/Snapshot Management
- Soft Skills
- Must be able to create and maintain relationships within our team and partner teams.
- Organize Image related Image related activities such as new software versions and patches.
- Maintain Documentation related to Image creation and related processes.
- Additional skills
- understanding of VDI related technologies such as ESXi, VROPS, Log Insight
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 5:56:42 PM