American Express Careers
VP Technology - Digital Workplace
- Provide a streamlined set of integrated device, app and user management functions across all corporate workspaces, enabling the quick and efficient delivery of impactful, evergreen IT capabilities and services.
- An OS and device-agnostic experience that provides the data and applications our colleagues need anywhere, on any network. Enables productivity in a manner that suits the individual without compromising the company’s compliance needs.
- Security that extends beyond the boundaries of the corporate environment to give our users appropriate, location-aware access to their workspaces, apps and data from any device over any compliance requirements of American Express.
- All colleague-facing applications are architected in such a way that they do not require installation, nor do they have a dependency on either operating system or device type.
- Focus on the customer as a platform for growth
- Bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Develop products and services to meet emerging needs of customers
- Craft the most seamless and secure digital experience for customers
- Set “THE” standard for customer experience
- Attract and engage the best colleagues in the industry
- Maintain safe and sound business practices, consistent with regulatory expectations
- Creative, passionate and experienced leader of both people and technology
- Provides consultation and support for all Digital Workplace initiatives in market and be an evangelist for technology
- Excited to participate evolving and driving Digital Workplace tools and services strategy
- Team Management savvy (e.g., planning, budgetary control, people management, vendor management, etc.)
- Knowledgeable and capable in all things Digital Workplace such as:
- Tools and deployments including the adoption methodologies required for large global enterprise environments
- Infrastructure, specifically in distributed systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux), networks, and storage
- Mobile MDM (mobileIron, VmWare, blackberry) and MAM technologies (Blackberry, Microsoft, VmWare)
- Virtualization technologies (VmWare Horizon/Workspace One, Citrix XenDesktop, AppSense)
- EndPoint Security including Symantec, McAfee, Crowdstrike, Digital Guardian
- Software distribution across operating systems (including SCCM, JAMF, App Volumes)
- Enterprise-scale experience with communications (telecom, VoIP, SIP), collaboration (conferencing, chat, social, video) and productivity tools (Web, document management, search).
- Browser technologies and desktop middleware (Java, .Net, flash, Silverlight)
- Experienced with running 30k plus seat enterprise
- Understanding of network architecture, third party connectivity and active directory.
- Responsible for end user engagement/feedback/escalations on behalf of Digital Workplace (customer happiness, net promoter, etc.)
- Engaging with a positive leadership presence on campus also followership among the technology community
- Well versed in AGILE methodologies and Program Management methods
- Nurturing existing and new talent for growth opportunities in both technical and leadership roles
- Confident in influencing other technical leaders as well as business partners
- Educated with a preference on a technical degree
- Flexible to travel on a limited basis.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 12:37:17 PM