American Express Careers
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Coordination and execution of the local Supplier and Agent Engagement activities within the market, covering FAM Trips, Supplier Showcases, Call Centre visits, Partner Lunch & Learn training, in line global supplier engagement strategy
- Organisation of Product Learning and Development Days, supporting quarterly Employee Town Halls, working to tight timelines and meeting business regulatory requirements at all times
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives with a focus to drive business goals (RTF, CST reduction, Sales)
- Deployment of market based communications aligned to global communications and supplier engagement.
- Providing day to day operational support to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the market
- Support TLS Management Team Strategic initiatives, date analysis and reporting.
Are you up for the challenge?
- You must be highly organized, able to prioritise workloads and work on own initiative in order to manage and complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
- Proven planning capability to manage the coordination of multiple activities throughout the year
- You must enjoy working within a highly pressured and fast paced environment.
- You must have a strong knowledge of Travel & Lifestyle processes and tools including but not limited to Sabre and PSP.
- Your ability to communicate effectively and influentially both verbally and in writing will be essential.
- You will have strong Relationship Building skills – the ability to build and develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- You must have an understanding and appreciation of key customer relationships (external and internal) and be highly customer orientated.
- A high level of technical skills with windows based software, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook will be vital.
- You will need to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- You will be used to handling confidential and sensitive issues with tact and integrity.
- Your ability to respond appropriately to issues and to anticipate and be proactive will be essential to the role.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be adaptable, highly efficient and professional in your working practices.
- You will have a high level of motivation and ability to work under own initiative
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 9:04:29 PM