The Global Regulatory Relations team is responsible for providing leadership across the full range of regulatory affairs, including: driving operational excellence in the supervisory process and approach enhanced with industry and regulatory insights, ensuring consistent messaging to regulators across all businesses and functions, facilitating aligned action across the organization on key regulatory issues, and proactively shaping regulatory rulemaking.
This position is responsible for interfacing with all business units and functions, including working directly with the offices of senior leaders, for the purposes of planning and executing logistical support for regulatory meetings as part of the ongoing supervision program. In this role, the colleague will rely on his/her experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, while managing a variety of tasks and priorities. This individual will provide support to two VP's.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of follow-through
- Thorough, prepared and anticipatory
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and act decisively
- Strong interpersonal skills
eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the
company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 11:51:18 AM