The incumbent will be responsible for managing risk throughout the lifecycle of American Express’ credit products by supporting the market to drive profitable business growth while effectively managing credit losses to acceptable levels and providing an outstanding customer experience to our Cardmembers.
Job Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Designing, developing and implementing risk strategies and initiatives for the region to profitably grow billed business, while controlling net loss provision and improving client satisfaction.
• Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from the central Risk Management organization, as well as Operations and Marketing teams to develop, enhance and implement approved credit strategies and processes.
• Deeply understanding and closely monitoring the key metrics of the credit performance for the portfolio and the implications on trends, diagnosing problems and identifying opportunities for improvement and/or corrections.
• Running ad hoc analytics and reports to identify potential emerging risks and performance issues.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with experience to lead and perform data analytics.
• Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others and build strong relationships
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast changing environment and with a strong attention to details.
• Work experience with statistical programing language eg. SAS, SQL, R, Python required.
• Experience/Familiarity with Big Data is preferred
• Understanding/experience of risk management principles with underwriting and customer management knowledge is preferred.
• Proficiency in Japanese a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar quantitative field of study.•Advanced degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics or equivalent experience in similar business is preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム
Date Posted: 2018/08/28, 3:12:37