American Express Careers
Business Planning Analyst – US Universal Travel and Lifestyle
- Collecting and analyzing data (financial and customer), and drawing conclusions with robust quantitative methodology. Deliver trend and data analysis across the reporting suite.
- Track Universal Travel and Lifestyle key VP project portfolios and milestones to ensure scorecard and strategic objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with the relevant team and experts to develop key messaging and communicate to senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Creatively problem solve with very little direction and able to drive initiatives forward independently.
- Keep abreast of external trends across Travel and Lifestyle
- Manage ad-hoc projects and prepare senior leader updates and strategic presentations
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze data and produce meaningful conclusions to senior leaders. Previous experience of working in an analytical role which involved comprehensive reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey a clear & compelling message
- Expert with Office Suite with superior presentation skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in presenting & communicating to senior leaders.
- Passion for customer experience and understanding of external customer trends.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels. You will have access to sensitive data where a high level of integrity is required.
- Track record building and fostering strong relationships
- Extremely organized with significant attention to detail
- Experience in the travel industry/ luxury market a plus
- Successful experience working in a complex matrix structure
- Excellent business knowledge of TLS systems and/or service center metrics/infrastructure a plus
- Work location – Phoenix
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019, 5:28:26 PM