American Express Careers
Lifestyle Team Leader
The benefits/services are delivered through the Customer Service operations around world as well as by online capabilities. By driving innovation and change, TLS is rapidly transforming its economic and customer servicing business model via relationship management capabilities and the addition of multiple servicing channels.
Within Travel & Lifestyle team, the Lifestyle team delivers exclusive benefits and superior concierge services to Card members around the world and around the clock. The role of the Lifestyle team is to make every customer’s experience extraordinary with every interaction.
The Lifestyle Team Leader role is responsible for leading, developing, motivating and supporting a team of experienced Lifestyle Consultants to deliver the highest level of customer service to our prestigious Centurion and Platinum Card members; as well as building effective and long term relationships with our Premium Card members.
• Provide ongoing leadership and support to Lifestyle Consultants through coaching and feedback on documented goals and development plans
• Promote and foster a positive and inclusive environment that encourages success through effective reward and recognition of high performing team members
• Create a working environment focused on positive employee engagement focusing on people management and development
• Ensure Lifestyle Consultants actively meet and exceed customer requirements and Service Level Agreements; as well as monitor key service delivery metrics and identify any gaps or process failing around productivity and quality metrics
• Identify, implement and drive continuous process improvement in addressing any service deficiencies throughout the centre of excellence.
• Maintain overall accountability through effective customer issue resolution of disputes and low client satisfaction
• Ability to achieve strong results and inspire the team to deliver world class customer service to our premium Card members; and ensure the team delivers consistent proactive service through superior customer knowledge and flawless follow up
• Attract and retain the most talented individuals on the market.
Qualifications• Previous leadership experience within a medium to large team.
• Ability to provide exceptional leadership through collaboration with other Team Leaders
• Ability to drive continuous improvement whilst creating and maintaining a team environment.
• Ability to inspire, coach and develop team members to ensure they meet required service targets
• Commitment to high quality customer service and a mindset to lead by example
• Ability to manage customer complaints and financials effectively
• Exceptional leadership skills through the ability to drive results, quality improvement, customer satisfaction and employee engagement to meet customer and business requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interaction and interpersonal skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2018, 7:19:41 PM