American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Our award-winning Customer Care organization delivers phone support to millions of these customers, deepening relationships while efficiently finding creative solutions to meet customers’ needs. Working as a Customer Care Professional, you can build a career, delivering on our brand promise and providing world-class service to our customers, while we support you with first-class training, schedule flexibility and progressive opportunities to grow.
As a member of our Customer Engagement Network and the voice of our Brand, you will receive inbound calls to provide Customer Service Support. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care, puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
- Answering incoming calls from our card members in a fast-paced environment
- Addressing general and account-specific customer inquiries; providing clear and concise information and updating customer account information, as needed
- Delivering extraordinary service by following our Relationship Care philosophy: tailoring unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing the benefits of card membership, providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement and result in measurable value for our card members
- Using tools and resources to identify creative solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution
- Meeting performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer satisfaction (as measured by survey results), average call handle time, schedule adherence, quality and Compliance standards
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Customer service experience understanding that “Customer Care” is to respond the genuine needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and logical order
- Adaptability and flexibility to effectively navigate a variety of card member situations
- Self-awareness and resilience to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls while balancing performance metrics
- Accountability and willingness to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Timeliness and reliability to adhere to your schedule each day
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Native level Japanese language skill is essential.
Please note: No relocation assistance will be provided
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2018, 9:17:24 PM