American Express Careers
TM Credit & Collect-T2-II
Key responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Offering and managing hardship programs for Australia/New Zealand
- Regulation driven action on accounts with guidelines defined.
- Ensure Appropriate action on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Inventory management through manually working on cases/emails.
- Multi-dimensional work load with varied dynamics and action criteria as part of daily job. Shift 24X7 This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Comfortable with the Annual Bonus model
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience in multi-tasking in voice and non-voice preferable
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 1:18:49 AM