American Express Careers
Global Servicing Ccp- Japa
- This position will involve building and maintaining relationships with our Global Clients, working directly with GCP account managers and liaising with all departments relevant to queries received from our Corporate Clients.
- The successful candidate will be prepared to become part of a single point of contact team for our Global Clients for all operational issues, with responsibility for delivering unparalleled customer service through inbound/outbound calls with a primary focus on email servicing.
- These customers need high quality, efficient and personalized service to be truly recognized for the value they bring to American Express.
- The role requires a certain level of self management and accountability to deliver.
- You would be expected to identify, research and help to resolve any operational problems which your Corporate Client may have.
- Provide unsurpassed service to Corporate Clients, managing end-to-end processing of global account servicing including set-up maintenance, disputes, payment /financial & submission inquiries.
- Display exceptional listening skills and pay detailed attention to customer needs in order to FULLY resolve their query
- Demonstrate a real sense of passion and pride about American Express products and customer service, recognizing the Corporate Client and making them feel valued and special
- Collaborate with team members on opportunities to improve business processes and the overall client experience
- Operate all processes within pre-determined compliance and control requirements
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.This position will give the expertise to handle the Controller responsibility for the Blue Prism processes.
- This team is working towards an optimal resourcing model to meet the needs of our premium customers.
- As a result, you will need to be flexible in responding to potential changes to your working pattern and team processes and procedures as the team structure evolves.
- Sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, and deliver better solutions for customers, often working across World Service and with business partners to find more creative ways to resolve problems
- Desire to continuously go above and beyond to "wow" the client and help create a lifelong relationship
- Embody the “growth mindset” with a desire to challenge him/herself, grow with the company and continuously learn and teach in a collaborative team environment
- Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge
- Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Possess strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Requires 1+ year of Corporate Services experience
- Ability to exceed all existing Customer Satisfaction measurements
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint required # 24*7 shift environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 1:21:47 AM